Five Modern Updates on Staple Pieces You Already Love
Classic fashions are worthwhile investments that continue to look current season after season. They are the elements in your wardrobe that allow you to try new and different styles without looking too trendy. Put together this season’s chic looks by using these key pieces that will never go out of style.
1. The Wear with Everything Tee – A soft tee is a style must! Layer it under a blazer or dress it down with denim. Striped, solids or inspirational words flash on the front. Grab them when you can and make them the easiest and most affordable way to update your closet.
2. All Day Shoulder Bag – Running from meetings to your child’s sports practice after school? One of today’s much needed foundation pieces is the ultra-long strap, cross body bag that works 24/7. Petite proportions + strap make it the bag that works just as hard as you.
3. The Fashion Forward White Button Up – The new variation on your classic white button up shirt consists of light and airy to an ultra-dreamy dress. From silk to cotton, this classic piece is the foundation of a sophisticated look guaranteed.
4. Get Your Kicks On – Sneakers have come a long way. From your fitness center staple to a fashion statement, no wardrobe is complete without a game changing pair. Designers have added lace, neon, metallic to your basic tennis shoe making them your new iconic and comfortable must have.
5. The Trench Coat – This ultimate transitional cover-up is the perfect way to showcase spring’s rainbow bright colors by choosing a neutral color top coat to keep you warm on those chilly days. Double breasted, belted or hooded this silhouette adds instant polish to any outfit.